Red Onions 500g€1.10 TTC
Onions (oignons) 500g€0.95 TTC
Ukama potatoes mixed use fries, mashed per Kilo (pommes de terres Ukama)€0.45 – €0.99 TTC
Charlotte potatoes steamed, roasted per Kilo (pommes de terre fermes)€0.45 – €0.99 TTC
Mirabelle jam 305g€4.85 TTC
Quetsche jam 320g€4.85 TTC
Quince jam (confiture coing) 250g€4.85 TTC
Blueberry jam (confiture myrtille) 250g€4.85 TTC
Strawberry jam (confiture fraise) 320g€4.85 TTC
Discover our recipes baskets! All included to make some fantastic meals! …
Select for you good and fresh quality products
All products offered by Label Terroir are selected by us from local producers practicing sustainable agriculture or Organic farming and offering quality products! This allows us to guarantee ultra-fresh and tasty products all year long!
Be a direct link with farmers
Essential point of our concept, we work in short circuit with the farmers that is to say that we buy them the products directly, on the farm. This, makes it possible to perpetuate our relationship with producers but also to pay them a fair price for their products!
Guarantee you perfect traceability
The supply chains of all our products are perfectly mastered to guarantee a traceability of our flawless products. Indeed, when you place an order with Label Terroir you know exactly where your products come from, the production method, the labels…
Offer you a quality service & save time
We deliver orders to your office to make your life easier and save you time! We also wish to offer you a high quality service and are therefore at your disposal for any information!
How does it work?
1. I log in or register on Label Terroir: www.labelterroir.lu/login-or-register/
2. I can order my local farms’ products online, on Label Terroir website using my own secured access. Order by Monday evening to ensure that your order will be delivered on Thursday.
3. I choose a delivery point, date and time to pickup my order.
4. I pay my order directly on the website by Credit card, Paypal or Lunch vouchers.
5. I collect my order on Thursdays.
Farms & Farmers
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.